50 PR9 + 25 EDU GOV Backlinks From HQ Domains For Boost SEO Ranking for $15

Exclusively on SEOClerks! I will build manually 50 PR9 and 25 EDU/GOV backlinks to your website from high authority domains to boost your keywords ranking. 50 PR9-7 Backlinks: I will build 50 high quality backlinks from DA90+ Authority Domains which are Google Trusted Websites. I will use anchored text, some with about me text, do-follow and no-follow, which is the most natural, search engine friendly technique to use as it doesn't look spammy. 25 EDU/GOV Backlinks: I will build 25 EDU/GOV high quality backlinks from Authority Domains which are Google Trusted Websites. I will use anchored text, some with about me text, do-follow and no-follow, which is the most natural, search engine friendly technique to use as it doesn't look spammy. PR9-7 backlinks FROM: Pinterest.com Wordpress.org Soundcloud.com Behance.net Issuu.com EDU/GOV backlinks FROM: Berkeley.edu Mit.edu Wisc.edu Vanderbilt.edu Gemini.edu Benefits your site will get: => DA90+ High Trusted Domains => Mixed Anchor Dofollow & Nofollow Links => Brand Awareness => Link Juice => Boost in Rankings => 100% Google Algorithm Safe Note: I don't accept adults, porn or escorts! Thanks a lot!

by: BoostSERPs
Created: --
Category: Link Building
Viewed: 28





from RSS feed - SEOClerks https://ift.tt/2U2nj1N
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/2jlTd7a
Share on Google Plus

About comment how to

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires :

Enregistrer un commentaire