Video footage for children's parties for $5

I will provide images text and add music to the videos. They can be done in any language if you supply the text to go on them. All I need is your photo and and I will do the rest. Here is what is included in the Services. I will add relevant images and music to create each one. Choose one of the following options: a video 2 minute with music and images three minute project with music and images

by: mariusv
Created: --
Category: Video
Viewed: 99





from RSS feed - SEOClerks http://bit.ly/2w3zWuu
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2jlTd7a
Share on Google Plus

About comment how to

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires :

Enregistrer un commentaire