*** ONLY 24 HOUR FAST EXPRESS DELIVERY *** Are you looking for a professional and unique business card? If that so, you are in the right place! I will create a Double-Sided Professional Outstanding Business Card Design for your business or personal use. Why Hire/Select me for you? I have a dedicated service of 5 hours to work on projects professionally. Nothing less than 100% consideration for the work of my clients. In summary, you will be getting the best SERVICES !! Who am I? I'm a Graphics Designer, working as a professional designer for more than 5 years. My dedication is to always satisfy my clients. You will get: Business Card Print-ready PSD File300dpi Print ready PDF + JPEG filesDouble-sided or one-sided business card designUnlimited revisions for designFREE 3D mockupsExpress Delivery Our exclusive Business card features: FREE QR CODE24-hour express delivery package100% money back guaranteeVista Print or Moo Extras If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I’ll reply to you ASAP .....ORDER NOW Confidently..... Best Regards Md. Shoeb Mahmud
by: shoeb85
Created: --
Category: Business Card Design
Viewed: 114
from RSS feed - SEOClerks http://bit.ly/2J4fyBQ
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2jlTd7a
Home
/
IFTTT
/
RSS feed - SEOClerks
/
Create A Business Card And Stationery Designs Within 5 Hours for $5
-
Blogger Comment
-
Facebook Comment
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires
(
Atom
)
0 commentaires :
Enregistrer un commentaire